After subscribing to the You Beauty Box, I was bitten but the beauty box bug again, and started looking around for other affordable options. I came across the Latest In Beauty Box, which is similarly customisable, and decided to give it a try. Like You Beauty Box, you choose a number of products each month based on which tier you’ve chosen, with some sachets put in at random too. Rather that products only being available for one month, Latest In Beauty keeps a pool of products which is larger, with new products being added and old ones taken away after a longer period. This means that you have more chance to try out products if there are a lot of different items you’d like to get. However, as a new subscriber I’ve yet to see how often and how many new products are added to the pool. Whether or not I continue my subscription long term will depend on that.
The three tiers of the Latest In Beauty box are as follows:
- £9 per month for 3 products
- £15 per month for 6 products
- £18 per month for 9 products
Postage is included in the price and one-off limited edition boxes are also available to buy.
I chose the middle tier, which worked out well for me as there were six products that I was really excited to try. In my first Latest In Beauty box I chose:
- Weleda Skin Food I was really curious to try this because it always came up in the search results when I was looking for the Skin Food masks that I like. It’s an intensive moisturiser for anywhere on the body that is prone to dry or tough skin, especially the elbows, feet, and hands.
- Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm I really enjoy lip balm and am always picking up new ones to try. I’d seen this one recommended quite a few times so I’m keen to try it out!
- Revlon Nail Enamel in ‘One Perfect Coral‘ This is a really gorgeous shade that will be perfect for summertime!
- Benecos Hand Cream for Happy Hands, and
- Mandara Spa Hand Butter for Beautiful Hands Like I’ve said before, I really love hand creams! I have so many and I will have to do a post on my favourites at some point.
- Evolve Organic Beauty Daily Renew Facial Cream Although I already have face creams that I adore, I do love trying new things, and I’m glad I chose this because it smells divine. It’s a gorgeous sweet smell that is almost sickly but I love it!
I also received a small makeup bag which is sent with your first box (any tier), a cleanser and konjac sponge set from OM, and a couple of sample sachets: one Organii Sun Milk SPF50 and a Lavera Hand Creme.
I’m really happy with my box and I’m looking forward to trying out each product! I’ll let you know what I think of them. I’m really hoping that next month will bring a lot of equally exciting products to choose from. I have noticed they have already added a few new products since I ordered, so I’m quite optimistic!
I hope this has been a helpful first look at the Latest In Beauty subscription box. If you have any questions at all about the service or products, please do feel free to ask, and be sure to look out for reviews of the items I’ve received in my subscription boxes on the blog in the coming weeks!
Do you subscribe to any boxes, or have you in the past? I’d love to know which ones you’ve enjoyed (or perhaps not enjoyed so much!), either in the comments below or via social media!