Thank you to Hannah at LuxuryBlush.co.uk for tagging me for this! I really like this kind of thing that can be shared around the blogging community and it really made my day to be nominated.
- Once you’re nominated you should write a post about the award, and share seven facts about yourself; that your readers do not know.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like (maximum of fifteen) to do the tag as well and let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m a vegetarian and have been most of my life. I really don’t like meat and it makes me ill!
- I hate mushrooms, which makes eating out difficult as most vegetarian options include mushrooms.
- I love to dance. Whenever there is music, I will struggle not to dance. You will find me bopping while I’m shopping, and I’ll often dance to music in my head.
- I want to go back to college and train to be a midwife so that I can help women and families during the exciting and scary time that is pregnancy, birth, and new parenthood.
- I really want to learn lots of languages. So far I only speak English and some Spanish, with the beginnings of Russian, so I definitely need to practice more! I also want to do a course in British Sign Language.
- I’m really shy and don’t have many friends at all. So that one is kind of embarrassing to admit! I get quite nervous about socialising, so it’s been really nice to start blogging and connect with people with similar interests!
- I (try to) write fiction and have written a couple of first drafts of novels during NaNoWriMo. I’m hoping to try again this November too!
I’m going to nominate some blogs that I’ve just recently come across and really enjoyed!
And another thanks to Hannah at LuxuryBlush.co.uk for tagging me!
If you want to know more about me, check out my page ‘About The Honest Olive‘, or my intro post ‘This First Post is a Little Bit Personal‘. You can also connect with me on Twitter and Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!